Join more than 250 contributing members to the Friends of the Constitution Trail. Donations collected annually are used to support development of the trail system. The City of Bloomington, Town of Normal, and McLean County are responsible for the management of the trail; but our membership and donations improve upon work of those municipalities. Your annual tax-deductible membership helps bring:
- Trail construction through engineering studies and project support.
- Shelters, water fountains, benches, and other amenities along the trail.
- Trees, plants, and shrubs along the trail
- Safety improvements, such as painted lines and signs
- Advocacy for trail safety, including providing kids bicycle helmets, lights for trail users, and trail maintenance.
Annual memberships start at $15. Membership donations $50 and over includes a Friends t-shirt and other swag, along with invitations to trail events and member perks at local businesses around Bloomington and Normal.
- Individual: $15
- Family: $25
- Trail Backer: $50
- Sponsor: $150
- Patron: $500
- Lifetime: $1000
Any level of contribution to the Friends of the Trail provides membership.
You may join us online, or by submitting a paper application.